Find the answers to common product questions.
Creamy MCT Oil
Organic Clean Coffee
- What is the best coffee grinder for Clean Coffee?
- How much caffeine is in your Clean Coffee Founder's Select?
- How much caffeine is in your Clean Decaf?
- How much caffeine is in your regular Clean Coffee?
- 3rd party lab test results for Clean Coffee Founder's Select.
- 3rd party lab test results for Clean Decaf.
- See all 21 articles
Keto Coffee Creamer
- 3rd party lab test results for Keto Coffee Creamer.
- My Keto Coffee Creamer is separating, is it still good?
- What can I do with Keto Coffee Creamer?
- How is Keto Coffee Creamer sweetened?
- How long does Keto Coffee Creamer stay fresh once opened?
- Does Keto Coffee Creamer need to be refrigerated?
- See all 11 articles
Organic MCT Oil
- 3rd party lab test results for Organic MCT Oil.
- Why is my Organic MCT Oil cloudy? Does that mean it is spoiled?
- Will MCT Oil break my fast?
- How is MCT Oil different from regular coconut oil?
- How much C8, C10, C12, are in your MCT Oil?
- Will MCT Oil change the flavor of my coffee or drink?
- See all 12 articles
Organic Whey Protein
- Does Organic Whey Protein contain heavy metals?
- Does Organic Plant Protein contain Lectins?
- What type of Rennet is used to make your Whey?
- Are hormones such as rBGH or rBST used in any of your whey products?
- What breed of cows does your whey come from? Is it A2 milk?
- Is your Organic Whey protein pasteurized?
- See all 37 articles
- Did the formulation of Collagen Peptides change when the packaging was updated?
- Do Collagen Peptides require refrigeration after opening?
- Are Collagen Peptides really odorless and tasteless?
- Do Collagen Peptides benefit your skin, nails, and joints? Are there any clinical studies to back up these claims?
- Can Collagen Peptides be used to treat specific health conditions?
- What source materials are used to make Collagen Peptides and is it a sustainable product?
- See all 26 articles
- What is the molecular weight (Mw) in Daltons (Da) for Natural Force Marine Collagen Peptides?
- 3rd party lab test result for Marine Collagen Peptides.
- Does your Marine Collagen Peptides have elastin?
- Are there any soy in your Marine Collagen Peptides?
- Does your Marine Collagen Peptides have iodine?
- What percentage of type I collagen is found in Marine Collagen Peptides?
- See all 12 articles
Organic Bone Broth Protein
- Why is there sodium in Organic Bone Broth Protein?
- How are the cattle for Organic Bone Broth Protein processed?
- Is Organic Bone Broth Protein good for gut health?
- Is Organic Bone Broth Protein good for skin and joints?
- How many scoops of Organic Bone Broth Protein does it take to make a pint of bone broth?
- Does Organic Bone Broth Protein provide complete protein with all nine essential amino acids?
- See all 20 articles
Organic Pure C8 MCT Oil
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Where can I find the lot number and expiration date?
- Are Natural Force products NSF for Sport certified?
- Does Natural Force use proprietary blends?
- Are Natural Force products safe to use if pregnant or nursing?
- What does it mean to have a USDA seal?
- See all 10 articles
Organic Plant Protein
- Is Organic Plant Protein a "complete" protein with all nine essential amino acids?
- Does Organic Plant Protein contains lectins?
- Does your Organic Plant Protein contains guar gum?
- Does the stevia in your Organic Plant Protein have sugar alcohol or other additives?
- How do you identify the botanical ingredients in your Organic Plant Protein products?
- What are the country of origin for the Organic Plant Protein ingredients?
- See all 7 articles
Organic Whey Isolate
- How much cholesterol per serving is in Organic Whey Protein Isolate?
- What percentage protein is Natural Force Organic Whey Protein Isolate?
- Is your Organic Whey Protein Isolate 100% casein free?
- 3rd party lab test results for Organic Whey Isolate.
- Does your unflavored Organic Whey Protein Isolate contain heavy metals?
- Does your chocolate flavored Organic Whey Protein Isolate contain heavy metals?
- See all 8 articles