I am not a California resident, may I still make a request about my data?

If you are not a resident of California and would like to obtain information about your data, you may do so by sending an email to datarequests@naturalforce.com, but please be aware that it may take more time. We thank you for your patience as we must give priority to those requests for which our timely response is legally required.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.