The CCPA provides consumers (that are California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
You have the right to know
- You have the right to know what information that we have collected about you over the past 12 months.
- You have the right to delete
- You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal data that we collected from you and retained (subject to certain exceptions).
- Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete a transaction for which we collected the personal information, such as processing one of your orders.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You have the right to request a copy
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you over the past 12 months. Visit here to learn how to exercise these rights under CCPA.