Brewing is easy, and will probably be one of the most fun things you do all day!
There are many ways to brew our Clean Coffee, and none of them are wrong!
(Although, we may look at you funny if you use "The Cowboy Method" 🤠)
Hey, we aren't against your crazy Rube Goldberg coffee brewing contraption. If you want to use it, go for it! (And don't forget to tag us @mynaturalforce.)
Here are some of our favorites ways to brew Clean Coffee for the best experience:
- French Press
- Pour Over
- Espresso Machine
- Grind your coffee within 15 minutes of brewing.
- Determine the grind you need based on your brewing method – longer brewing times use coarser grinds (like a French Press), while shorter brewing methods use finer grinds (like espresso).
- Changing the size of the grind can largely influence the taste of your coffee, so feel free to experiment to find your preferred taste.
- Use the correct amount of coffee for the amount of water in your brewing method, the standard ratio is 1:16 – adjusting the ratio will give you either weaker or stronger coffee depending on how you change it.
- Use water that is clean, odor-free, clear, and free of chlorine.
- Use water between 195-205*, i.e. just below boiling temperature.
- Take care of your equipment! Keep it clean and dry when not in use.